1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
To object to collection or processing of your Data, you need to contact the administrator of Evo2.org in writing, either at the address disclosed near the end of this Policy document or via email to
Evo2.org collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its website and through third parties, certain Data (information that personally identifies you) that may include but is not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, your login information, URLs you access on our site, access times, and referring website addresses).
3. Third-party Vendors
We use Google tracking and advertising products to provide and improve our advertising, including: Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics & Interest Reporting.
We also use a variety of other third-party service providers for administration, marketing, legal service, technical services, mail carriers, web hosting, communications with users, and social media. Tasks performed by these third-party providers include:
- tracking the performance of our website and products;
- displaying new information to website visitors after their visits;
- tracking to make sure advertising and emails are reaching people who want that information;
- saving and managing email opt-ins and user information;
- surveying user opinions;
- conducting and managing live webinars;
- sending text message reminders to participants;
- providing helpdesk and user service FAQ documentation; and
- hosting videos on our website.
4. Purposes for Collecting Personal Data
Evo2.org collects and uses Data for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand site visitors’ needs regarding Evo2.org’s services;
- to fulfill requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with site visitors, when necessary, and to inform them of upgrades, as well as of other products, services and information available from Evo2.org, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow participants to access limited-entry areas of Evo2.org’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for site visitors and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Evo2.org and third parties;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that a site visitor is violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern the visitor’s use of the Evo2.org site or any Evo2.org product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of Evo2.org, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Evo2.org site;
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Evo2.org’s site, products and services;
- to manage feedback, and to respond to and process complaints about products or services;
- to advise site visitors of changes to our products and services;
- to enable us to ensure our website’s content is delivered in the most effective and efficient way for participants and their devices;
- to troubleshoot our website, analyze data, do user profiling, testing, research, page and message optimization, and process for statistical and internal survey purposes;
- to improve the interactive features of our website;
- to help keep our website secure and safe; and
- to measure and analyze the effectiveness and relevance of our advertising.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will provide those companies only the Data they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your Data as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
5. Limiting the Collection of Personal Data
Evo2.org limits its collection of Data to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. Evo2.org does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any Data from children under the age of thirteen.
If you choose not to have your browser accept Cookies from the Evo2.org website, you may not be able to view all the text on the screens, or to experience a personalized visit, or to subscribe to certain service and product offerings on the Evo2.org site.
6. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Evo2.org does not sell, rent or disclose your Data to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 4, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to Evo2.org’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on Evo2.org’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if Evo2.org has reason to believe that disclosure is required in order to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Evo2.org’s rights or property, other users of Evo2.org’s website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, Data may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Evo2.org itself is acquired as an asset, your Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which Evo2.org or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. The information we collect from you is processed by staff who may engage in the processing of your payment details. By submitting your Data to Evo2.org, you agree to the transfer, storing and processing of your information.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), Evo2.org will keep your personally identifiable Data in its archives, unless you request that Evo2.org delete all data in your account. Evo2.org will comply with this request, except to retain whatever personally identifiable Data is legally necessary for compliance with applicable law in the United States. Whatever information remains in our archives will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove Evo2.org’s compliance with any applicable law.
7. Accuracy of Personal Data
Evo2.org will use reasonable efforts to keep participants’ Data accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate participant decisions based on such information. Participants are responsible for informing Evo2.org about changes to their Data. Evo2.org will use new or updated Data it receives from participants to update its own records.
8. Security Safeguards
However, the transfer of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Data as it is transmitted to our website. Therefore any transaction is made at your own risk.
We ask that you keep confidential any passwords that admit you to certain parts of our website, not sharing those passwords with anyone.
9. Access to Personal Data
Participants may check their Data to verify, update or correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. You can also ask to review any of your personally identifiable Data that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting Evo2.org as indicated below.
Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, and provided we can authenticate your identity, you will be given reasonable access to your personally identifiable Data and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate.
You may also ask Evo2.org to change your preferences regarding how we use or disclose your information, or let Evo2.org know that you do not wish to receive any further communication from us.
Evo2.org will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the Data in your file, if you so request by writing to:
805 Lake Street #295
Oak Park, Illinois 60301 USA
If Evo2.org is not able to provide access to some aspect of a participant’s personally identifiable Data, it will provide reasons for denying access, such as that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney/client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Participants may also use the same means of contact to report to Evo2.org any violation of statute or regulation governing the operation of this website which has affected participants.
10. Policies of Partners and Affiliates
Evo2.org’s websites may contain links to and from partner or affiliate websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookies policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or their policies.
Evo2.org reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any time by giving notice on this page (or at another location specified here) of any such changes or revisions. Evo2.org strongly recommends checking this page often, referring to the date of the last update listed at the top.